FileMaker@ATL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atlanta FileMaker Developer Meeting Notice
01-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Atlanta FileMaker Developer Meeting Notice
Hello all!

I hope you enjoyed our FileMaker presentation in December! As you can tell, we skipped our meeting this month as it fell on a holiday, New Year's Day, and so our next meeting will be the first Wednesday of February, the 5th.

If you have a topic to present, please let me know by sending me an email or replying to this thread. It can be a short topic (such as a neat technique you picked up recently) or a long facilitated discussion on a topic that interests you.

Thanks so much for a great 2013, and look forward to seeing you all next month!

Sarah Mulligan
Marketing Coordinator
360Works
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 05:28 PM by rickrowland58.)
RE: Atlanta FileMaker Developer Meeting Notice
Sarah,
I live up in Clarkesville, 90 miles north of ATL and develop software for the broadcast industry. I find FMP great for presenting and studying the data that I collect in my other programs which is airtimes of commercials etc. Where is the monthly meeting? I would like to plan on attending. If it's at your Roswell location that a 72 mile drive for me so I'll definitely be interested in attending. Have a great day and stay warm.. ( it was 1 degree yesterday morning here!)

Rick Rowland
Power-Link Software Power-Link.com
ProofOfPlay.com
01-09-2014, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 05:35 PM by sarah360works.)
Hello Rick,

Our meetings are typically held in the Roswell office of 360Works, right off 400 at Holcomb Bridge Rd. Our Feb meeting will definitely be there. I hope to see you next month (it should be a bit warmer by then!)
01-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Sarah, I look forward to being there, it's a 72 mile drive to "come down from the hills" and be there... Thanks for getting back to me and I look forward to meeting you all...